Friday, October 9, 2009

Back Where I Belong

I have thought many times about deleting this blog, since the last time I posted was well over a year ago. I just couldnt find it in me to let it go. It's not that I didnt want to blog anymore, I just wanted to make a new place for me to be able to share any and all things, and not have to fall into a category of something in particular. When I first started this blog I wanted it to be a place where I shared my daily walk with Christ, but I think at times I got frustrated and didnt post because I couldnt find the right verse to fit with my life for the day, or I over analyzed and got overwhelmed. So I am hoping to change some things around here, and give my blog a facelift! I have decided that I do not have to have deep and meaningful things to say every time I blog. I want to enjoy it, and post about my daily walk, good, boring, or in between. I have felt so lonesome with out it, and I am happy that it was waiting for me right where I left off. Thats how our God is also, he waits for us and meets us where we are, usually right where we left off. So I hope you will join me again. Lets go on a journey.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Glad your back!