I've gotten myself lost in blogland! I have followed my sister in laws blog for years, I finally decided I wanted one too! It took me a long time to actually get it done, because oh my gosh, what if someone actually read it!!!
Writing was always a private part of my life, and I never thought about sharing it. However, blogging is so much fun and so relaxing to me, it was easy to get addicted! Now I don't necessarily fall into the same category as alot of the blogs that I read. I don't homeschool, I am not quiverful, and I have an average size family. What draws me more to these certain blogs is the content, and the fact that they are Christian women sharing what they do in everyday life! They laugh, they cry, they cook, they decorate, they serve, they mentor, they help other women. And they are so much fun!!!
Right now there is a blog party going on! If you want to join, click on the Harvest of Friends button and get started! I am looking forward to blog hopping and meeting new people! So to introduce myself, I will be answering a few questions that Lynette, our hostess, has prepared! Ok, here I go!
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?
I am not much of a snacker, but I would take a cup of coffee with Vanilla Caramel coffee creamer.
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
My Jesus! My Lord and Savior. I have lived without Him, but it wasn't really living.
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
This is a tough one! How's this...Where I live right now is a combo of all 3! We are surrounded by 3 lakes, in the beautiful ozark mountains, and I can see deer and raccoons out my back deck. How do I choose one when I can have it all!
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
Usually someone they know back home!
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
I am kind of a home body, but I like blog parties!
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
Not big on movies and TV, so I really don't have one.
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
Yes..that's why I joined the creative writing course! I would also love love love to learn how to play piano.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
Understanding how men tick! At least mine anyway!
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
His truck! There's something women like about a pickup man!
12. What is something you love to smell?
Freshly mowed grass, all smells at Christmas.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
Hmmm....maybe someone needs to tell me so I will stop! I am not sure!
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Thrift store shopping! I also like to buy new things for decorating my home! This is something i have really gotten into lately also!~
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
Loud! I usually laugh alot around friends and family!
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Thrift Stores! Oh, and Kohls! I like Deb shops too. Did I mention JC Penney?
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Depends on my mood and how much my hubby has spent!
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real)
Too many to choose from!
20. Would you want to be famous?
Yes! I wouldn't like the invasion of privacy, but when you are famous you have more of an opportunity to change the world!