Monday, October 19, 2009

Caution!!! Blog Under Construction!!

I am doing something EXTREMELY fun! My sister in law who happens to be a fabulous writer and has her own blog has graciously decided to teach a crash course in Creative Writing!!
I am still new to the world of blogging and my knowledge of how things work around here is not very great! So you may see very odd things on my blog in the near future!!! Maybe read some very odd posts also! I have prayed for quite awhile for the Lord to help me in my writing, and like any good thing, you have to have practice! I have been to alot of football practices with my boy lately, and I have seen fumbles, footballs falling short of where they should go, kids running to the wrong end zone, and even silly things that you never think will happen on a football field! So I just ask that you will bear with me for awhile, laugh if you must, groan if it's really bad, and try to oversee the mistakes in my layouts!! So far that has proved to be the hardest part!!! I still have no clue what happened to some of the links I thought were supposed to be here!! Also, feel free to leave your feedback! Thats what this is all about! Whether it is really great, or really awful, hopefully this will help me me to grow and learn to be a seasoned writer. I look forward to seeing my results!
Also for those of you who receive my posts through email, come on over and look at my website. There are so many interesting writers in blogland, with a variety and flavor all their own! It is a great place to learn, get recipes, be mentored to, and too many others to mention! So...lets go on a journey!!!

1 comment:

Nutmeg said...

Looking forward to what you write (but I already think you are a fabulous writer yourself!)
Amy